Profitec Pro 700 is an incredible machine with double boilers and a variety of innovations that are focused on impressing the most experienced coffee enthusiasts. The components come directly from the commercial machines with a rotary pump with the possibility of direct connection.
What you will notice first is the quality. A robust German design combined with Italian conventions in a stainless steel casing, polished to a mirror-polished surface. The latest version has eye-catching cosmetic upgrades, such as streamlined, signature marks on the front panel, the drip tray and the redesigned black pressure gauges.
Features and performance
Inside the machine you will find that the internal components are incredibly well organized, which is an often underestimated touch that you do not see in many other machines. Copper spirals and water pipes trace from one brass luminaire to the next. Even the more sensitive electronics are protected from all moisture and neatly hidden on one side of the machine. All this speaks to Profitec's standards for quality technology. As they say: "We strive to bridge the gap between proven professional technology and state-of-the-art technology".
Why you should get it
Operation is as simple as lifting the lever and looking at the automatic bridge timer shown on the PID display. The latest upgrade of the PID temperature control provides the best steam power in the market at 2bar, which is the same as the commercial standard. The temperatures are stable to the exact degree, which gives you the opportunity to get the best result. In combination with the PID-controlled steam boiler, you can both skim milk and brew at the same time cup after cup.
Profitec Pro 700 is an espresso machine without any exceptions. With a top-notch quality, built on commercial parts with a great design and look, the Pro 700 will not disappoint.
- Double boiler
- E61 Brewing group with sponge in stainless steel
- PID temperature control for regulating the temperature of both boilers
- The PID display shows brewing time in sec
- Programmable ECO mode
- Indication of cleaning interval
- Wear-free rotary valves
- Rotary pump
- High-quality steam and hot water rods
- Pressure gauge for steam pressure and boiler pressure
- Stainless steel boiler with a capacity of 2.0 l
- Separate On / Off button for the steamer
- Switch for direct connection or internal water tank (2.8L)
- Isolated boilers
- Stainless steel heating element
- Vibration pump
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
- Automatic shut-off when the machine reaches low water volume
- Detachable cup tray
- Power consumption: 230V / 1600 W
- Weight 31 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm without portafilter
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
What is included with the Pro 700?
- 1 portafilter handle with a spout
- 1 portafilter handle with double spouts
- 1st filter basket single
- 2 filter basket double
- 1 cleaning filter basket
- 1st tamper
- Ignore cleaning
- Steel woven hose for direct connection
- Drainage container
- Instruction manual