Profitec Pro 600 is a unique espresso machine with double boilers with built-in PID temperature control for both boilers.
Features and performance
The Pro 600 has an updated safety valve for PID control like the more expensive models such as ECM Synchronika and Profitec Pro 700. This means that you can expect the same incredible vapor pressure of 2 bar, which is the same as the commercial standard. The two stainless steel cookers are insulated and regulated independently of each other. The brewing boiler has the same capacity of 0.75 liters as the Profitec Pro 700 while the steam boiler has a capacity of 1 liter.
Profitec Pro 600 has a vibration pump and thus can not be connected directly to water and instead uses an internal water tank that holds 2.8 liters.
The PID display also acts as a timer during brewing.
Why you should get it
If you are looking to upgrade to an espresso machine with dual boilers but do not think that direct connection is important, Profitec Pro 600 is a perfect alternative! The only thing that distinguishes the Pro 600 from the more expensive Pro 700 is the option to be able to connect directly to water as the Pro 700 has a rotary pump. When it comes to the remaining aspects, the two models do not differ much. The Pro 600 has fantastic build quality and finish with commercial components that will last a lifetime.
- Double boiler
- E61 Brewing group with sponge in stainless steel
- PID temperature control for regulating the temperature of both boilers
- The PID display shows brewing time in sec
- Programmable ECO mode
- Indication of cleaning interval
- Wear-free rotary valves
- Rotary pump
- High-quality steam and hot water rods
- Pressure gauge for steam pressure and boiler pressure
- Stainless steel boiler with a capacity of 2.0 l
- Isolated boilers
- Stainless steel heating element
- Vibration pump
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
- Automatic shut-off when the machine reaches low water volume
- Orange indicator light to indicate low water level
- Detachable cup tray
- Power consumption: 230V / 2000 W
- Weight 24 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- 305 x 450 x 395 mm without portafilter
- 305 x 555 x 395 mm with portafilter
What is included with the Pro 600?
- 1 portafilter handle with a spout
- 1 portafilter handle with double spouts
- 1st filter basket single
- 2 filter basket double
- 1 cleaning filter basket
- 1st tamper
- Ignore cleaning
- 1 silicone hose for water filter
- Instruction manual