Profitec Pro 500 PID and is a very capable heat exchanger compressor machine built from commercial parts. It has a quiet vibraton pump and is one of the best on the market. The fact that the Pro 500 has a built-in PID temperature control in its heat exchanger gives it a unique advantage over the other similar models on the market.
Profitec is an espresso machine manufacturer that focuses on performance and excellent build quality, without compromising on simplicity. These machines have powerful parts of commercial quality, professional aesthetics and still manage to be easy to use. The Pro 500 PID follows the same pattern and has a level of performance that we have seen in much more expensive machines in a model that still fits under our cabinets.
Features and performance
Profitec Pro 500 PID is an espresso machine that brews with a 2-liter stainless steel pan and a powerful heating element of 1400 W, supplemented with the fantastic E61 brewing group with also PID temperature control.
In combination with the E61 group that constantly circulates hot water, the Pro 500 PID provides a temperature stability that has not previously occurred in an espresso machine with a heat exchanger. The need for cooling flushes is eliminated, which removes a significant limitation from this class of machines.
Why you should get it
Overall, the Pro 500 PID is superior in its price range packed with commercial parts and performance. The PID upgrade really excels and gives an impressive temperature stability on an espresso machine with a heat exchanger.
- Heat exchanger
- E61 Brewing group with sponge in stainless steel
- PID temperature control for regulating the boiler temperature
- Programmable ECO mode
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-quality steam and hot water rods
- Pressure gauge for steam pressure and boiler pressure
- Stainless steel boiler with a capacity of 2.0 l
- Isolated cooker
- Stainless steel heating element
- Vibration pump
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
- Automatic shut-off when the machine reaches low water volume
- Orange indicator light to indicate low water level
- Detachable cup tray
- Power consumption: 230V / 1400 W
- Weight 23 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- 305 x 450 x 395 mm without portafilter
- 305 x 555 x 395 mm with portafilter
What is included with the Pro 500?
- 1 portafilter handle with a spout
- 1 portafilter handle with double spouts
- 1st filter basket single
- 2 filter basket double
- 1 cleaning filter basket
- 1st tamper
- Ignore cleaning
- 1 silicone hose for water filter
- Instruction manual